ECG, founded in 2001, provides innovative OSS Solutions, Design Solutions, and Business Services that address the operational and marketplace challenges faced by today’s telecom providers. Our clients include Independent Local Exchange Carriers (ILECs), Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs), wireless carriers, and Internet service providers.
We offer Business Services Consulting that includes feasibility studies, interconnection agreements, regulatory reviews, web development, and professional training. We assist our client through every phase of a project from initial design to actual implementation. ECG’s telecom expertise continues to grow with the development of NGTelsoft, our high performance rating engine. NGTelsoft is the perfect complement to any operator who has decided to enter the telephony market and already has an investment in a billing platform.
ECG has staff experts in emerging technology, regulatory issues, OSS solutions, telecommunications network designs and more because the business of telecommunications involves a number of complex relationships between infrastructure and operations.
ECG, Inc. is a privately held company and has been profitable since its inception.
- VoIP Design: Performance & Capacity Planning; Security Designs; Network Planning; CPE and other Equipment Testing; Scalability Analysis
- VoIP Integration: BroadSoft BroadWorks, MetaSwitch/MetaSphere, Taqua T7000 and TaquaWorks, Acme Packet, Covergence, Asterisk, Audiocodes, Kamailio/OpenSER, Cisco IOS/PGW, Foundry, Juniper, Polycom, Aastra, Linksys, Adtran, Solaris, Linux, Windows Server; Custom Software in Java, Perl, PHP, C#, Objective-C, and others.
- VoIP Customer Support: Tier-1 and Tier-2 Troubleshooting and Assistance; Telephone and Email support; Friendly Expertise with 24×7 Staff based in the US (Georgia, North Carolina, Costa Rica, and the Mediterranean)
- Tier-3 Operations Support: Network Performance Reviews; VoIP Security Analysis; Call Quality, Audio, and Signaling Troubleshooting; Upgrade Testing/Planning
- VoIP Training: IP Foundations for VoIP Carriers; Advanced VoIP Engineering and Troubleshooting; Acme Packet Bootcamp: SIP Trunks and Registration; BroadWorks: Call Processing and Troubleshooting
Custom Services and Software:
- Attache — Mac OS X Call Control client for BroadWorks (Dial, Hangup, Conference, Transfer, Dial from Address Book, Configure remote office, call forwarding, simultaneous ring)
- NGTelsoft — High-Speed Call Rating System for BroadSoft BroadWorks, Alcatel-Lucent LCS, MetaSwitch, and other
- ACRES — Advanced Call Routing Engine Server for advanced and customized call-center services
- BWAuth — External Authentication module for BroadSoft and Surgemail
For more information about ECG, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-324-0700