Network Expertise, Dedicated to You
ECG's Network Support Agreements give you dedicated, priority access to our Technical Staff.
Get help with network design questions, VoIP troubleshooting (SIP, MGCP, RTP, T.38, etc.), system operation, provisioning, and billing.
“ECG is definitely the right team for our network.”
The Right Background & Skills
ECG's Technical Staff gets you:
- BS, MS, and BA Technical Education from a U.S. University
- 3+ Years VoIP Training, Design, and Network Operations Experience
- Experience supporting VoIP Carriers around the world
- Metaswitch Network Design, Operations, Provisioning, and Testing Experience
- BroadSoft BroadWorks Architecture, Operations, Training, Maintenance, and Provisioning Experience
- Acme Packet OS-C 3800/4250/4500/9000 Network Design, Configuration, Maintenance Experience
- Cisco, Juniper, and other IP Network Routing & Switching Experience including HSRP, OSPF, BGP
- Software Development Experience in Java, Perl, PHP, C#, Objective C, and more
Great Price, Instantly Available
ECG's Network Support Agreements give you critical insight, expertise, and guaranteed troubleshooting availability at a fraction of the cost of a full-time on-site employee. And you don't have to train ECG staff to understand Carrier Network Operations. In fact, we can bring the training to you.
The Right Size
Not every network needs a new employee to run it. We offer Network Support Agreements for as low as 30% FTE (Full-Time Equivalent). And larger networks may need multiple members of technical staff on a project at one time.